If you are an adult who has received a formal diagnosis of Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS) you may be suitable for the MACRO Trial. However, you may be ineligible if any of the following apply to you;
- You are under 18 years old
- You are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant
- You have had sinus problems for less than 3 months
- you suffer from severe asthma
- You have another health condition that prevents you from having surgery
If you think that you may be eligible for MACRO, please ask your GP to refer you the ENT clinic of the Principal Investigator at your nearest participating hospital.
IF you have any questions about joining the MACRO Trial, please do not hesitate to contact the MACRO Trial Team.